you're reading...

Spouse Visa

U.S. Spouse Visa Based on Japanese or Korean Marriage to U.S. Citizen

Obtaining a spouse visa to the U.S. based on a marriage in either Japan or Korea requires that the marriage was lawfully entered into pursuant to the laws of Japan or the Republic of Korea through the filing of the required notification with the Ward Registrar and the parties:

(1) Were physically present together at the time of such filing;
(2) Consummated the marriage after such filing; or
(3) Had previously participated in a religious or private marriage ceremony and thereafter cohabited as man and wife.

Be Sociable, Share!

Post a Comment

42,739 Spam Comments Blocked so far by Spam Free Wordpress